CK Assessment and Training is an established BPEC approved ACS centre providing a full range of domestic gas assessments. We are also a City and Guilds centre offering a selection of different courses in gas and plumbing.
Offering courses in:
- ACS. CCN1 plus domestic elements.
- Commercial ACS and elements.
- Gas training courses to ACS standard.
- NVQ Diploma In Plumbing & Heating.
We are ideally situated to serve London and the South East being just 10 minutes from junction 25 of the M25, which provides easy access for Hertfordshire, Essex and North London. Broxbourne railway station is just 10 minutes walk away.
We have excellent training and assessment facilities and have acquired new premises to extend the portfolio oftraining. Our team of trainers and assessors are very experienced having been ‘on the tools’ and teaching for many years. Our philosophy is to make the candidate or student feel completely at ease whilst at the centre so they may have an enjoyable learning experience.
How to get to CK Assessment and Training
From the A10 Southbound
- Exit A10 at Turnford/Broxbourne turn off
- Follow directions above from this point
- Look out for the yellow signs of C K Assessment and training.
From M25/A10 Northbound
- M25 Junction 25, take the A10 north towards Hertford.
- Proceed straight through one large roundabout, over two sets of trafic lights, you will see a large Tesco to your left.
- Go past the slip road leading to the shops and take the next exit immediately after the slip road, (I think its marked Turnford/Broxbourne)
- At the top, there is a roundabout, take the second (turning right off the A10) and you will come down to a roundabout.
- Take the first exit (towards Broxbourne) and follow the high road for approx 1 1/2 miles until you reach traffic lights at Broxbourne (large pub on left, The Bull).
- Turn right at traffic lights towards Nazeing.
- Follow road passed Broxbourne station through a narrowing zig zag and approx 1/2 mile of straight road followed by a right hand bend in the road.
- Turn left into Nazeing Glassworks as the road veers slightly to the right (The entrance is immediately on the turn in the road and can be easily missed)
- Proceed to the end of the road ,turn right follow to end of road and turn left and we are about twenty metres down this road